PLAINFIELD DATA AND VOICE CABLING
VOICE & DATA WIRING
– CAT3, CAT5E, CAT6, CAT7
– RG6/58, (any copper)
– FIBER OPTICS
– Backbone wiring
– DEMARC wiring
– Complete and Partial Office/Warehouse Build-outs
– Data Center Build-outs
ALICOM builds state-of-the-art cabling infrastructures designed to meet the unique needs of your business while delivering a lifetime of consistent, superior performance.
The success of your network depends on a top-quality, carefully planned implementation. ALICOM specializes in full-service design, installation and maintenance of network projects across a wide range of industries. We design and install cable nationwide and specialize in small, medium, and large-scale, multi-site projects.
ALICOM has a solid track record building virtually every type of network, including voice, data, fiber and wireless environments. Our skilled, experienced consultants and engineers work closely with your entire project team to develop an optimal and cost-effective design for your roll out or single-site implementation project.
All our design work adheres to national, state and local codes, as well as the most rigorous industry and manufacturer standards. ALICOM ensures the uniformity of job requirements and minimizes costs to your company.
- Voice Cabling Services – Our installation techniques provide customers with the flexibility to install any combination of phones, modems and analog lines at any location.
- Data Cabling Services – Network cabling carries the lifeblood of your organization – information. To minimize expensive data network problems, ALICOM follows strict installation and testing guidelines.
- Coax Cabling Services – A critical piece of the infrastructure puzzle for our customers. Coax has been the medium of choice for high fidelity audio, television, satellite and broadband communications.
- Video Cabling Services – Video cabling can be closely associated with coaxial cable, because most video applications require coax, but we also install twisted pair cable for certain video applications.
- Twisted Pair Cabling Services – Unshielded Twisted Pair has been designed for use in voice applications and local area networks. Because of the relatively low cost this cable is widely used and is available in several different performance categories.
- Fiber Optic Cabling Serices – We install, terminate and test multi-mode and single-mode fiber. This includes indoor and outside plant fiber. We’ve kept abreast of advances in the manufacture, termination and testing standards of fiber optic cable.
- Server Room Installation Services – Because the server room is the centralized brain of your structured cabling system, we take special care to design and install it according to the highest standards.
- Background Music/Paging – Stranded multi-conductor wiring to distrubute music to areas of your business.
Contact Us for a Quote!
Please fill out the form below and someone will get back to you within 4 hours.
Data and Voice Cabling for Chicago and the Suburbs
Addison | Arlington Heights | Aurora | Bartlett | Batavia | Bensenville | Bloomingdale | Bolingbrook | Brookfield | Burr Ridge | Carol Stream | Carpentersville | Clarendon Hills | Chicago | Darien | Downers Grove | Dundee | Elgin | Elmhurst | Geneva | Glen Ellyn | Glendale Heights | Hanover Park | Hinsdale | Itasca | Lisle | Lombard | Montgomery | Naperville | North Aurora | Oakbrook Terrace | Oswego | Park Ridge | Plainfield | Roselle | Schaumburg | St Charles | Streamwood | Sugar Grove | Villa Park | Warrenville | Wayne | West Chicago | Westmont | Wheaton | Willowbrook | Winfield | Wood Dale | Woodridge | Yorkville